Built on a Foundation of Faith
At Pope John and St. Boniface Catholic Schools, faith isn’t just a part of our curriculum, it is the reason for our existence and the foundation for everything we do and say. Faith is integrated into all subjects. It is found on playing fields, taught through service trips and realized in daily interactions students have with the caring adults that are present to guide them. Faith is core to our culture, and our staff is committed to growing students’ faith by educating them on Catholic Church teachings and living according to the principles Jesus taught.
Faith is a daily, integral part of your child’s education. At Pope John and St. Boniface Catholic Schools, we:
- Follow the teachings of Jesus and strive to live in his likeness
- Encourage all students to develop a personal relationship with Christ, a relationship that will grow and serve them in times of joy and in times of need
- Seek intellectual excellence and academic achievement
- Demonstrate morality, respect, compassion and love for the world in which we live
- Instill a sense of service and commitment to make the communities we serve better
Families of all Christian faiths are welcome. We believe it is our duty to educate young people in Christ’s teachings so that their God-given gifts can be awakened, developed and shared with the world.